Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Elevator

I found a normal keyboard! I was so excited that I had to make another update. It's quite costly, all of this internet usage... I should probably stop.

Anyway, yesterday was alright. I hit most of the major sites on foot and then checked out Montmarte. I love that place. It's so quaint, even though it's a tourist trap. Very old-world, in my opinion.

Today I hit a bunch of major attractions: Notre Dame, most of le Quartier Latin, the outside of the Louvre, and the entire Champs-Elysees (all before lunch). Then I took a train to Versailles, toured the chateau and the mini-chateaus and jardins around it. Now I'm back in Paris and I've just returned from climbing the Eiffel Tower. On foot, most of the way. You have to take an elevator to the very top; the line was incredibly long.

I don't know what I'll do tonight. Perhaps some ice cream near Centre Georges Pompidou? We shall see.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's totally insane :) i'm seriously jealous. i love and miss you. be safe!!!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was kara.. btw.. i don't like this darn blogg thing. it's too confusing lol

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are having too much fun. I'm worried, you've started writing with an accent. Don't turn into Madonna. Miss you,
Kath and Sean

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget to try the "frech fries" or "freedom fries" as they're called in francais.

hugs and kisses,
Sean Herman

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've done more in one day than i've done all wekk.

i envy you.

DRINK SOME COOL FRENCH BEER!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've done more in one day than i've done all wekk.

i envy you.

DRINK SOME COOL FRENCH BEER!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've done more in one day than i've done all wekk.

i envy you.

DRINK SOME COOL FRENCH BEER!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've done more in one day than i've done all wekk.

i envy you.

DRINK SOME COOL FRENCH BEER!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home