Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Beginning

I made it to Doylestown successfully; I'm now at my grandparents' house. I have spent the past two hours wrapping up all of the loose ends I thought I had wrapped up yesterday. I now have this Euro-trip specific blog set up. Ideally, Alex will join in and add his own updates, but I'm still trying to figure out how that works.

I packed and re-packed my bag again after making a compulsory stop at EMS for a few more overpriced travel items. It's pretty stuffed at this point. Tomorrow, I'm throwing everything into the trunk of my sister's Civic and heading down to Delaware for just over a week. The clock is ticking. I'll check back soon.

Note - the previous two posts were copied and pasted from entries in my personal blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home